Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

.Style Card 2.

Fall has arrived at the bayou and I couldn't be more excited! Not only is it my favorite season, it gives me an excuse to wear Little Closet's new fall release!  I have been begging anyone who would listen to make me some boyfrand jeans forever now, and Noel totes came through! I paired it with this super cozy and comfy fawn vest and since I couldn't find my shoes, I wore the next best thing...my beloved Bun Bun socks. Now time to jump in some leaves.


Oufit:
Hair bow: (TokiD) - Bow1 lace B
Hair: Spellbound - Medusa
Glasses: Sleepy Eddy - Wood Glasses
Sweater Vest: Little Closet - Stay Warm Top (Fawn)
Jeans: Little Closet - Rolled Jeans Ripped (Light Wash)
Socks: Little Closet - Bun Bun Socks (Cream)
Necklace: Half-Deer - Forest's Tale Heart Key Necklace (White)
Available @ The Arcade
Purse: Zenith - Lion Head Bag (Rare)


No comments:

Post a Comment