Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rebirth

The other day on Plurk, a question was asked about starting over. Are you attached to your SL name? Would you completely start over? This really got me thinking! When I first decided to make the leap from adult to child in SL, I had no idea what to expect. I honestly didn't even think I would enjoy it. I only knew I didn't want to be a noob. So I took an old alt I never used and decided to make her into a child avi, just to try it. Here I am, over 2 yrs later, and STILL a kid! I have met some amazing people and am blessed with a beautiful and kind Mama who I more than adore. We both talked about it, and decided we needed a change. I was never attached to the name "Evie", but I have always been fond of Annie. Ever since I was a little girl in RL, I loved little orphan Annie. My Mom even tried perming my hair at 7 yrs old to give me those curly locks. I wore my Annie shirt and heart locket for school picture day, and wanted to be just like her.
My Mama decided to name me Annie Ingrid, hence the rebirth! We also decided I would age up every yr as well until reaching 7 again. Here's to our new beginning. 
<3




.Style Card.
Hair: Spellbound - Medusa
Ribbon: Lo*momo
Glasses: Tres Blah - Cat Eye Glasses (Brown)
Dress: Turducken - Quinn Dress (Cream)
Socks: Turducken - Pointelle Socks (White)
Boots: Tee*fy - Chelsea Boots (Cream)
Available @ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment